Do you wish you could be seen as an influencer in your industry and in turn get more sales or more sponsored opportunities?
Then you are in the right place!
Maybe you keep making these mistakes:
- Thinking your ideal audience "just isn't on Instagram" (SPOILER ALERT: they are!)
- Spending hours on Instagram studying other profiles and hashtags without any engagement or return on your time investment
- Struggling to find the right language to attract your audience
- Taking 15 photos, filtering them 20 times, and wasting 3 hours of your life for 20 likes.
- Posting without any real strategy and not getting any results to propel your business or brand forward
- Getting frustrated by the lack of loyalty from people following and unfollowing you
What if I told you it didn't have to be that way?
What if I told you you CAN become an Influencer in your industry, getting more sales or sponsorships with national brands?
That's right! Instagram is one of the largest and most engaged social media platforms. With over 400 million users and it's users are 58 times more likely to engage compared to Facebook users and 120 times more likely compared to Tweeters.
In other words: your ideal audience is on Instagram, and even better, they are looking to engage with businesses or bloggers just like you!
By the end of this course you will know how to brand yourself on Instagram as an Influencer.
You will know how to get more sales or sponsored products from your target audience.
You will step your InstaGAME up!
haha get it?!? From "Instagroan to InstaGAME"! I love my puns!
Puns aside...By the end of this course you will know my exact, step-by-step proven process to:
- Finding your ideal audience on Instagram
- Building a loyal relationship with your target audience
- Get the "look" you want on your feed with specific styling tips and apps to use
- Brand your Instagram so it's always selling or converting
- Gain at least 1,000 new followers a month (HINT: The more time you spend doing these steps, the more this number will go up)
After getting fired twice in under a month, Rachel Ritlop decided to embrace the old adage, “those who can’t do, teach”, and quickly excelled as a blog and business coach, helping thousands of individuals across the world and earning thousands each month. Rachel has been seen in Forbes, Fast Company, Dailyworth, and Brit + Co. Rachel is also the founder of The Confused Millennial™, a lifestyle blog for millennials navigating this whole "adult" thing.